*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE
Returns that are eligible for a refund or credit are subject to a 20% restocking fee. We will issue a refund or credit upon acceptance and inspection of returned merchandise. We cannot honor refunds for any merchandise that is not in its original new condition.
To process a return, you must do the following:
- You must notify us within 7 business days if you intend on returning the item for an exchange or refund via email or by phone. Failure to do so gives Zucco Fine Art Gallery the right to deny any issue of a refund or credit.
- We must receive the item within 30 days from when your order was delivered to you.
- Item must be in the original condition it was in when it was shipped to you (cannot be opened and used)
- Please send back merchandise in the original packaging or similar packaging
- We highly suggest you obtain delivery confirmation for proof of delivery; however we will notify you by email when we do receive the returned item.
Online Refunds are given either by Gallery Merchandise Credit or by Refund
*ORDERS CANCELLED FOR ANY REASON ARE SUBJECT TO A 20 % CANCELLATION FEE
Customers who cancel orders will be refunded the purchase price less the 20% fee. This also applies to Abandoned Orders (Orders where there is no response from the customer after numerous attempts).
REASON: AS SOON AS AN ORDER IS PLACE, THE ORDER IS PROCESSED FOR FULFILLMENT.
To process a Damaged Item, you must do the following:
- You must notify us within 3 days of receiving item if it is damaged.
- A canvas and/or print on archival watercolor paper must be punctured or torn and/or a frame broken for order to be considered damaged.
Please contact us at the email below & it can be returned to us for a full refund OR replacement
For questions about our shipping policy, please email us at the address below: